|Click on Thumbnails to View Images
FCE - Hinged-Sash
Single Wall Total Exhaust Fume Hoods
Double Wall Total Exhaust Fume Hoods
Total Exhaust Fume Hood w/ Integral Fan
Free Standing Total Exhaust Fume Hoods
3-Foot Wide, Double Wall, Acid Resistant Polypropylene Total-Exhaust Fume Hood
Standard Features Include:
- Constructed from all white stress relieved, acid resistant, non-corrosive polypropylene; all heat seam welded construction and tested.
- Specific material selection for use with harsh corrosive acids and trace metal analogy.
- Counter-weighted, clear (Lexan) front sash, vertically gliding, fitted with sash stops.
- Sash working height is 16 inches of opening and stops may be by-passed when needed.
- Incorporates a rear baffle and internal ceiling panel to promote horizontal air flow.
- Provided is an upper front by-pass grille for constant air volume.
- Supplied with a 24 watt fluorescent light fixture in an all-polypropylene compartment, all welded with a translucent polypropylene welded lens.
- A sealed light switch/circuit breaker operates the light and is located above the by-pass grille.
- A 6-inch diameter top-located fan exhaust allows for customer connection.
- Included is an all polypropylene exhaust fan sized appropriately for this unit.
- Configured for 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 220 VAC 50 Hz electrical connection (preference requested.)
- Outside dimensions: 36 inches wide x 24 inches deep x 48 inches high.
- Inside Dimensions: 29 inches wide x 19.25 inches deep with a 22.5 inch high opening and a 32 inch high ceiling.
- Shipped assembled, fully tested and ready to use.
Plastec P20-4/1/60 Exhaust Fan