FCR - Hinged Sash
FCR - SERIES ALL POLYPROPYLENE DUCTLESS FUME HOODS
PROCESSING CAPABILITY WITH YOUR DUCTLESS FUME HOOD
Portable Fume Extractor
GI-660 Work Station
GI-825 Work Station
GI-1500 Work Station
GI Series Ductless Fume Hoods (GI-825 Work Station)
Designed specifically to accommodate endoscopy processing trays, our GI series is a great low profile ductless fume hood for many applications. Available in three sizes they are ductless and can therefore be placed on a counter top with existing overhead cabinetry or on a mobile cart for portability.
With a transparent sash as a clear safety shield the operator has an unobstructed view of the process. The automatic two-speed blower senses the need for increased air flow when the safety shield is raised. The clean air exhaust is mounted on the side which prevents direct air flow on to the operator.
Made from non-corrosive polypropylene, the GI ductless fume hoods are easy to maintain. No tools are required for filter replacement.
Standard Features Include:
- Constructed from all white stress-relieved, acid resistant, non-corrosive polypropylene. All heat seam welded and tested.
- Designed to fit on standard work surfaces and under existing overhead cabinets, or on small mobile carts.
- Ergonomic design for easy access.
- Built-in spillage containment.
- Non-skid mounting pads.
- Hinged clear acrylic front sash viewing canopy.
- Automatic two 2-speed blower control, activated by raising front sash.
- Hospital grade power cord and IEC connector with fuse.
- Energy efficient brushless exhaust blower.
- Rear baffle for horizontal airflow.
- Low air flow alarm indicator
- No tool requirement for filter change.
- Accommodates one (1) Size "D" Carbon Filter
- Supplied with one (1) Size "D" electrostatic particle Filtrete Pre-filter.
- Main power switch.
- Internal Working Space 32.5"wide x 20"deep x 16" high.
- External Dimensions 40.25" wide x 31.50"deep x 17" high.
- Interior Work space footprint: 32.5” wide x 18.5" deep.
- Shipped assembled, fully tested and ready to use.